Master Nymph Bellator VII PF3 10’6″ (P = Power – F = Fast Action)
When you combine countless decades of American carbon fiber composite innovation with countless decades of rod design experience and decades of competitive angling experience the results can be quite shocking…..
The Master Nymph Bellator Vll PF3 10’6″ is our fast action all around Euro Nymphing rod, perfectly designed and suited to check every box in the requirements list of any Euro Nymphing angler. It can throw smaller bugs on super thin tippet and micro leaders, just as well as it throws larger bugs on heavier leaders, but it also shines when we need to break of the nymphs and jig a couple of jig streamers through a run! In prototyping and product testing it even makes short work of throwing two tiny dries, while still using the Euro leader, simply put this is why we call it our all rounder. Be advised, the hyper fast action of this particular model is not for the feint of heart, and for new comers to Euro Nymphing techniques, if you are looking for an incredible all rounder, we highly advise starting out with our medium action Master Nymph Bellator VII PM3 10’6″
This rod is designed from the ground up to be the ultimate Euronymphing product. The mandrels were designed in house right here in Washington state and manufactured in California to our specifications. The carbon fiber material and resins are selected specifically for this rod. The action is designed utilizing decades of top level competition experience. Every single part of this rod with the exception of the cork used to style our proprietary grip taper, is hand built in the USA using only fully made in the USA components.
The whole range of Bellator VII Euronymphing rods are painstakingly built by hand here in Washington State, and our builders use an incredibly small thread wrap finished with a beautiful copper highlight and a special epoxy compound to maximize weight relief on each of the single foot REC Recoil guides.
All Bellator VII models feature our very own in house designed and fully built in the USA custom reel seat which is built using 7075 grade aluminum and finished using a type 3 anodizing process.
The REC Recoil components used on all of our specific Euronymphing rods are finished in stealthy black pearl and are treated with a PVD (physical vapor deposition) coating.
PVD is a process in which a solid material is vaporized in a vacuum and deposited onto the surface of a part. These coatings are not simply metal layers though. Instead, compound materials are deposited atom by atom, forming a thin, bonded, metal or metal-ceramic surface layer that greatly improves the appearance, durability, and/or function of a part or product, in the case of fly rod guides, it greatly improves “shootability” and durability which in turn protects not only the actual guide itself, but also your fly line and leader!
The Bellator PF3 10’6″ does more than check every single box in the Euronymphers requirement list….
- Super lightweight and perfectly balanced blank
- Custom in house designed and built in the USA reel seat
- Fully designed and manufactured from start to finish in the USA
- Fast adaptive action for pin point accuracy, recovery and overall deadly presentation
- Proprietary taper flor grade cork grip which greatly reduces fatigue and aids in sensitivity and bite detection
- Lighting fast recovery
- Incredibly light “in hand” feel
- Hand sanded, unfinished carbon fiber blank
- Super flat guide wraps
- PVD coated single foot REC Recoil guides, stripping guide, tip top guide and single foot hook keeper
- Comes with a hand made in the USA custom rod bag featuring the Master Nymph shield logo
- Made in the USA 7075 grade aluminum rod tube finished in our celestial black coating
- Comes with our Master Nymph branded rod wipe cloth to help keep your prized possession clean after each use